Housing associations in Ikast-Brande Municipality often have vacant apartments and private persons rent out accommodation. Find your next home here.
How to find a place to live?
Do you - as many internationals - come to Ikast-Brande Municipality, because you have landed a job in one of the companies in the area? This page collects:
- Links to online searches
- Good advice for finding accommodation in Ikast-Brande
- Links to housing associations with waiting lists for accommodation
If you commute from another Danish municipality, you can get commuter advantage at a housing association. Read more about commuter advantage.
Feel free to contact Newcomer Service, if you have questions.
It can be hard to find the perfect home. Luckily, Central Jutland offers quite a lot of vacant accommodation compared to Aarhus and Copenhagen. Here are some advice for your search:
- Before renting, subletting or buying accommodation, you can be introduced to standard contracts, deposit and more. Read about Housing and moving at Lifeindenmark.dk
- Sign up at a housing association waiting list - www.lejehuset.dk provides a good overview of offers in Ikast-Brande Municipality.
- If you commute to work from another Danish municipality, you can gain commuter advantage when signing up at a waiting list.
- Vacant homes are often advertised in the local news and in local Facebook groups.
- Search the Internet. If you need access to the Internet, you can use a computer at the library.
- Write in local Facebook groups (e.g. Vores Ikast and Brande Online Debat) and ask if anyone knows about vacancies. You can find town descriptions and links to local Facebook groups at the Danish page. Go to Besøg byerne (translates to: Visit the towns).
Housing at Lifeindenmark.dk
Before renting, subletting or buying accommodation, we advise you to read about Housing and moving at Lifeindenmark.dk.
The housing associations Fruehøjgaard, Fællesbo and BoMidtVest cooperate closely and share waitinglist.