Are you new to Ikast-Brande Municipality or planning your move? Then feel free to contact Newcomer Service with your questions.
If you consider moving to Ikast-Brande Municipality - or if you already did - you can contact Newcomer Service for answers to your questions.
Find answers to topics such as:
- Housing and finding accommodation
- Daycare or schools for your children
- How to find a specific contact person in Ikast-Brande Municipality
- How to get in touch with another local or government department
- And more
Call or e-mail
Lene Møller Fløe from Newcomer Service assists and guides both Danish and foreign newcomers, ensuring quick and constructive communication between newcomers and Ikast-Brande Municipality staff.
or call her at +45 9960 4017.
For questions about registration and practical matters when you are moving
If you have questions about all the practical matters when you are moving, for example:
- Registration in Denmark
- Getting a Danish ID-number (Cpr - nummer)
- Getting the yellow healthcard
- Moving your address
- And more
Our Newcomer Guide Ole Nielsen can help. You can contact Ole per e-mail or direct number +45 9960 4328.